Are you a retired or semi-retired Senior living in or near the City of Port Phillip? Then join us and you’ll keep your mind active, find new friends and enrich your retirement lifestyle. Choose from a wide range of courses and activities – including art, music, science, languages, health, exercise, current affairs, literature, well-being, all free once you are a member.
- Be curious – develop new skills, knowledge and interests
- Classes run face to face and online via Zoom
- Supportive, friendly environment with like-minded people
- No exams, no qualifications and no pre-requisites
- A wide range of courses available
- Make new friends
- Feel part of the local community
- Many of the face to face courses are held at the Mary Kehoe Centre in Albert Park
- No need to travel far
- Share your knowledge and interests with others
- Use your existing skills – and discover new talents
- Find opportunities and join our team of over 100 volunteers – we’re completely volunteer-run
- Explore new roles – tutoring, staffing the office, supporting the IT team and others
- We welcome retired or semi retired Seniors living in or near the City of Port Phillip
- A very affordable annual membership fee
- Membership gives access to all our courses during the year
- Love learning? Then Join us!
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of this land, the people of the Kulin Nations. We pay our respect to their Elders, past and present. We acknowledge and uphold their continuing relationship to this land.