The Apologies page remains open in another tab so that you can switch between these instructions and the Apologies page. Read the first step, then return to the Apologies page tab to follow the instructions.
Step 1 - Find the day on which the course is held
- click on the blue button on the Apologies page for the appropriate day of the week; a new tab will open in your browser (this may take a a minute or two)
- you will then see a display of icons for all the courses for that day
- NOTE: you can click on the tab for this page at any time to return to the instructions
Step 2 - Find the course in which you are enrolled
- look for your course (they are in code order; you may need to to scroll down to find your course)
- click on the icon for your course to open the e-roll
- when the e-roll has completed syncing, click on OK (you may need to scroll down to see the button)
Step 3 - Find the date for which you wish to apologise
- click on the menu button in the top left (looks like 3 small lines which are above the word "Instructions")
- click on the date for which you want to apologise
Step 4 - Find your name
- find your name (they are in first name order)
- click on your name
Step 5 - Mark yourself as an apology
- click on the yellow Apology icon (looks like a sticky note)
- click on the left arrow at the top - the dot beside your name should have changed from red to yellow
If you are going to miss more than 1 class, enter your apology for each class by repeating steps 3, 4 and 5.
Step 6 - Save (sync) your apology(ies)
- click on the word "sync" at the bottom of the page
- close the page.
If you are doing more than one course and will be away for a period of time
- EITHER apologise for EVERY class you will miss, in ALL courses. After you've done one course, return to this page and repeat all the above steps for each course.
- OR click on the blue Apology form button and follow the instructions to complete the form. This is a simpler option if you are enrolled in a number of courses and will be away for an extended period
Here is a reminder of the courses you are currently enrolled in:No Events
Please help us by using the e-roll option if possible, especially if you are apologising for a single class. It saves work for our volunteers, and you can be sure that your apology has been registered. However if you have any difficulties with the e-roll option, please use the Apology form option.
If you are having any difficulty using either of the options on this page, there is another option on the Your Bookings page.