U3A Port Phillip Summer Art Exhibition, Reflections on Summer 2020-2021
To view the works submitted to the exhibition, click on the picture below.
Each art work has a caption which can be viewed by clicking on its photo. Depending on your device, you may also need to click on the "i in a circle" or the 3 dots.
Red River Gums by Linda Condon
The purpose of the exhibition is:
- To continue and expand U3APP’s commitment to engaging its members in ongoing educational and creative activities.
- To provide an avenue for illustrating the creative talents of U3APP members
It should be noted that this is not a competition.
U3APP Art Exhibition, Reflections of Summer
U3A Port Phillip announced the Art Exhibition for U3APP members on 15 November 2020. The exhibition is a public display of photographs of members' art works, shown online on the U3APP website.
Art works photographs can be submitted to the exhibition any time from 15 November 2020 to 31 March 2021. Submissions have closed.
- You must be a U3APP member to submit your work to the exhibition. Any U3APP member can enter.
- You must submit a photograph of your art work. The art work must be:
- your own work
- painted on any media
- created in the period January 2020 to March 2021
- related to the theme of the show, Reflections of Summer.
- You can submit a maximum of 3 entries.
Please email any enquiries about the exhibition, including enquiries about a work of art in the exhibition, to email@example.com.