U3APP has been very active in continuing to add to the course program. Since bookings opened for Semester 1 2019, the following new courses and one-off events have been included: (the newest courses since the last e-bulletin are highlighted in bold text)
- 4e15 Gentle Chair Yoga (Sheila), starting Thursday 28 February
- 4g09 Introduction to Bridge , starting Thursday 21 March
- 5h02 Body Works, starting Friday 26 April
Out and About
- Wednesday 6 February: Dome to Catacombs Tour of State Library Victoria
- Thursday 14 March: Tour of La Trobe's Cottage & Government House
- Wednesday 24 April: Visit to Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) Footscray
- Wednesday 22 May: Guided Tour of the Hellenic Museum
- Sunday 23 June: South Melbourne Historical Walk
- Saturday 16 February: Saint Mary MacKillop - a Significant Australian
- Saturday 18 May: Presentation by Lynsey Poore - details to be advised
- Saturday 15 June: details to be advised
- Friday 22 March: Welcome New Members Party
For further details about the above courses and one-off events and to book, or if the event is full, to put yourself on the waitlist, click on the course or event name.
You can check back here whenever you want to know about new Courses and One-Off Events.