U3APP has been very active in continuing to add to the course program. The following new courses, repeat courses and one-off events have been included so far: (the newest courses since the last e-bulletin are highlighted in bold text)
- 2P11 Philosophy: The Big Questions, starts 14 July
- 2T27 How to be Smarter with Your Smartphone, starts 14 July
- 2T29 Advanced Course in Using your iPhone Camera (repeat course), starts 14 July
- 3E18 Post Beginners Kundalini Yoga (E), starts 29 July, for members who completed 3E17.
- 3L24 Italian Post Beginners to Intermediate (L), starts 15 July
- 3P12 The Good Life: Nine Lines, starts 15 July for one term
- 3T28 How to be Smarter with your iPhone/iPad, starts 15 July, 8 sessions
- 3T30 NBN 101 Information Session, 15 July
- 3T31 NBN Optimisation, 22 July
Out and About
- Writing Historical Biography: a labour of love or a sign of madness, Saturday 18 July
- Fishermans Bend in a post COVID world, Saturday 15 August
For further details about the above courses and one-off events and to book, or if the event is full, to put yourself on the waitlist, click on the course or event name.
You can check back here whenever you want to know about new Courses and One-Off Events.