In order to provide a safe place for U3APP members, the following Conditions have been established by the Committee of Management. These Conditions are subject to change according to Government regulations.
Do Not Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- In breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are not wearing a mask
- If you have failed to abide by the conditions of entry or attendance and have been asked to leave U3APP premises on more than one previous occasion. Failure to comply will initiate disciplinary actions in accordance with the U3APP Code of Conduct.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
To view the Conditions, click on the arrow.
Summary of U3APP COVID-19 Conditions of Entry To U3APP Premises
Entrants to U3APP premises must:
- Use hand sanitizer on entry to the premises and regularly during your stay
- Bring your own materials, such as exercise equipment, cushions, cup or glass, sanitizers, wipes. Take them home again and do not share them. Note that no coffee or tea will be provided.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres apart. Do not exceed the maximum number as signed for each room, including the office and the hallways and lobbies. Do not use the kitchen. Office Volunteers only in the office.
- Continue to wear a mask for the time you are on the U3APP premises
- Not loiter in the hallways, lobbies, etc in any of the premises. Walk straight through to your classroom, arriving only 5 minutes before your class starts and leaving the building within 5 minutes of the class finishing. Enter the room using the closest entrance (e.g. some rooms at South Melbourne Community Centre have their own entrance)
- Wipe down touchpoints such as door handles, light switches, chairs, tables, remote controls, parking permits and dispose of the wipes in the bins provided. Be particularly mindful of handles and fittings for entry to and within the toilets. See below for who is responsible.
- Ensure your visit to the premises is as brief as possible and is recorded
- If you are attending a class, ensure your tutor records your attendance.
- If you are not attending a class, including Office Volunteers, sign the visitors’ book located on the front porch, with name, address, phone number and your entry and exit date and times.
To obtain a parking permit from the Mary Kehoe office, sign the register located on the front porch and pick up/return the permit on the table just inside the front door. Wipe permit prior to returning.
Responsibilities for Wiping Down Touchpoints
In the classroom
Tutor. If the tutor is not in attendance, the tutor is to nominate a class member to take responsibility.
In the office
Everywhere else, such as in the toilet, parking permits
Version: 1 September 2020
Click here to read the full version of the Conditions of Entry.
U3APP COVID-19 Conditions of Attending Outdoor U3APP Class
Attendees of an U3APP outdoor class must:
- Use hand sanitizer on arrival and regularly during your stay
- Bring your own materials, such as equipment, sanitizers, wipes. Take them home again and do not share them. Any equipment provided by the outdoor facility must be properly sanitised before use.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres apart. Do not exceed the maximum number as determined by the current government regulations (10 as of 29 Oct 2020).
- Continue to wear a mask
- Not loiter in the area of the class, (unless the outdoor facility has appropriate hospitality Covid protocols) arriving only 5 minutes before your class starts and leaving the area within 5 minutes of the class finishing.
- Wipe down any common touchpoints such as equipment, benches, etc. before and after use.
- Ensure your visit to the area is as brief as possible and your attendance is recorded by your tutor.
Tutors of a U3APP outdoor class must:
- Ensure all attendees are aware of the Conditions of Attendance.
- Record the names of all people in attendance at the class, in the e-roll.
Version: 27 October 2020
If you have tested positive, then please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Such notification will enable U3APP to assist in any COVID-19 tracking activities and requests and will help the Committee of Management monitor the wellbeing of our members.