PROVIDING A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL U3APP MEMBERS
Before Leaving Home
- Do NOT Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- If you are diagnosed as having COVID-19
- If you are a close contact of someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- If you are in breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- if possible, download the Service Victoria QR app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store onto your mobile phone
- bring with you
- your mobile phone
- your mask (face masks must be carried at all times)
- your hand sanitizer
- your sanitising wipes
- your water bottle
- any equipment for your class e.g. exercise equipment or cushion
- dress appropriately as windows and doors will be open for good ventilation
When you arrive at the venue
- sign in using the QR code with your mobile phone or a "buddy's" mobile phone
- arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your class starts
- use the hand sanitiser on entry
In the Building
- maintain physical distance:
- go straight through to your classroom
- face masks must be worn at all times
- keep to no more than the maximum number in the lift (max. 1 person) and in the room, as per the signs
- practise good hygiene:
- use your disinfectant wipes to wipe down your touchpoints and any material supplied by U3APP
- keep your own equipment to yourself
- sanitise your hands frequently
- good ventilation assists in minimising aerosol transmission risks:
- open windows and doors
- only use ceiling fans when windows/doors are open
Middle Park Community Centre - Maximum 60 persons, 30 for singing/music playing/exercising / 1 per 4sqm.
South Melbourne Community Centre - Maximum 66 persons, 33 for singing/music playing/exercising / 1 per 4sqm.
Sol Green Community Centre - Maximum 36 persons, 18 for singing/music playing/exercising / 1 per 4sqm.
|Because COVID-19 is unpredictable, science and health professionals, the government and CoPP respond quickly according to changing circumstances; therefore U3APP policies must also align with these changes whenever they occur. For full information about COVID-19 health and safety, refer to these websites coronavirus.vic.gov.au and dhhs.vic.gov.au. Any queries can be sent to the U3APP COVID-19 Working Group.|
Abide by quarantine rules.
Importance of abiding by these conditions whilst participating in U3APP activities
|Every member of U3APP has the right to:|
Effective as of 1 July 2021