PROVIDING A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL U3APP MEMBERS
Before Leaving Home
- Do NOT Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- If you are diagnosed as having COVID-19
- If you are in breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- bring with you
- your hand sanitizer
- your sanitising wipes
- your water bottle or drinking cup
- any equipment for your class e.g. exercise equipment or cushion
- dress appropriately as windows and doors will be open for good ventilation
When you arrive at the venue
- arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your class starts
- be on time; the door will stay locked at the start of the class
- use the hand sanitiser on entry
In the Building
- practise good hygiene:
- use your disinfectant wipes to wipe down your touchpoints and any material supplied by U3APP
- keep your own equipment to yourself
- sanitise your hands frequently
- good ventilation assists in minimising aerosol transmission risks:
- open windows and doors
- only use ceiling fans when windows/doors are open
Room Capacities, should COVID density restrictions be in place
|Maximum Number of People in the Room|
type of course
|1 per 2 sqm|
|1 per 4sqm|
singing, music playing OR exercising
|Middle Park CC||60||30|
|South Melbourne CC hall 1||66||33|
|South Melbourne CC hall 3||50||25|
Abide by quarantine rules
Please notify the U3APP Health & Safety Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you test positive to COVID-19; this assists in contact tracing and any follow-up action which may be required to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all U3APP Members
|COVIDSafe - Providing a safe place for all U3APP Members |
U3APP COVIDSafe policies, plans and procedures align and comply with the public health orders and directives of the Victorian State Government and the conditions of venue hire set out by the City of Port Phillip Council and are ratified by the U3APP Committee of Management.
Because COVIDSafe circumstances can change quickly, these are closely monitored to ensure the U3APP policies, plans and procedures align with any changes whenever they occur.
Compliance with all U3APP rules and conditions of entry ensures that we are providing a safe place for all Members, that we minimise any risks and that the organisation responsibly meets its duty of care obligations to all its Members.
Non-compliance is managed according to the policies and procedures clearly set out in the U3APP Policies & Procedures Manual (available on the U3APP website):
In the event of non-compliance with any of the Conditions of Entry, the U3APP Tutor will inform the person: “I am required to request that you comply with…rule or condition of entry. If there is non-compliance I am expected to refer the matter to the Health & Safety Officer.”
Please contact the U3APP Health & Safety Officer (email@example.com) if you are seeking approval for a vaccination exemption.
(Note also that from 6:00pm 12 November 2021, you can no longer use a medical certificate as evidence of COVID-19 vaccination exemption and your doctor needs to update your record on the Australian Immunisation Register).
|Every member of U3APP has the right to:|
Effective as of 23 April 2022