PROVIDING A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL U3APP MEMBERS
Before Leaving Home
- Do NOT Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- If you are diagnosed as having COVID-19
- If you are in breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Ending Isolation and returning to U3APP activities following illness with COVID-19
- Infectivity, and therefore length of isolation, post COVID-19 infection varies with the severity of the illness.
- Those with asymptomatic or mild illness must isolate for 5 days and can return to U3APP activities provided they are asymptomatic.
- A negative Rapid Antigen Test is useful.
- However, masks must be worn for a further 5 days.
- Those whose symptoms persist or have moderate illness must isolate for 10 days and can return to U3APP activities provided they are asymptomatic.
- Remember day zero is the day the symptoms start or the test is positive if asymptomatic.
- Bring with you
- your hand sanitizer
- your sanitising wipes
- your water bottle or drinking cup
- any equipment for your class e.g. exercise equipment or cushion
When you arrive at the Private Home
- ensure the tutor/facilitator records your attendance
At the Class in a Private Home
- practise good hygiene:
- use your disinfectant wipes to wipe down your touchpoints and any material supplied by U3APP or the host
- keep your own equipment to yourself
- sanitise your hands frequently
- good ventilation assists in minimising aerosol transmission risks
Abide by quarantine rules
|COVIDSafe - Providing a safe place for all U3APP Members
Effective as of 1 April 2023