PROVIDING A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL U3APP MEMBERS
Before Leaving Home
- Do NOT Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- If you are diagnosed as having COVID-19
- If you are in breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- bring with you
- your hand sanitizer
- your sanitising wipes
- your water bottle or drinking cup
- any equipment for your class e.g. exercise equipment or cushion
When you arrive at the Private Home
- ensure the tutor/facilitator records your attendance
At the Class in a Private Home
- practise good hygiene:
- use your disinfectant wipes to wipe down your touchpoints and any material supplied by U3APP or the host
- keep your own equipment to yourself
- sanitise your hands frequently
- good ventilation assists in minimising aerosol transmission risks
Abide by quarantine rules
|COVIDSafe - Providing a safe place for all U3APP Members
U3APP COVIDSafe policies, plans and procedures align and comply with the public health orders and directives of the Victorian State Government and the conditions of venue hire set out by the City of Port Phillip Council and are ratified by the U3APP Committee of Management.
Because COVIDSafe circumstances can change quickly, these are closely monitored to ensure the U3APP policies, plans and procedures align with any changes whenever they occur.
Compliance with all U3APP rules and conditions of entry ensures that we are providing a safe place for all Members, that we minimise any risks and that the organisation responsibly meets its duty of care obligations to all its Members.
Non-compliance is managed according to the policies and procedures clearly set out in the U3APP Policies & Procedures Manual (available on the U3APP website):
|Every member of U3APP has the right to:
Effective as of 25 August 2022