PROVIDING A SAFE PLACE FOR ALL U3APP MEMBERS
Before Leaving Home
- Do NOT Enter the Premises or Attend a Class
- If you are diagnosed as having COVID-19
- If you are in breach of any quarantine requirements
- If you are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Ending Isolation and returning to U3APP activities following illness with COVID-19
- Infectivity, and therefore length of isolation, post COVID-19 infection varies with the severity of the illness.
- Those with asymptomatic or mild illness must isolate for 5 days and can return to U3APP activities provided they are asymptomatic.
- A negative Rapid Antigen Test is useful.
- However, masks must be worn for a further 5 days.
- Those whose symptoms persist or have moderate illness must isolate for 10 days and can return to U3APP activities provided they are asymptomatic.
- Remember day zero is the day the symptoms start or the test is positive if asymptomatic.
- Bring with you
- your hand sanitizer
- your sanitising wipes
- your mask - highly recommended
- your water bottle or drinking cup
- any equipment for your class e.g. exercise equipment or cushion
When you arrive at Mary Kehoe Centre
- arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your class starts
- sign out parking permit
- use the hand sanitiser on entry
In the Building
- Wearing of masks is strongly recommended during face-to-face classes to minimise airborne spread of the COVID-19 virus
- maintain physical distance:
- walk straight through to your classroom, without loitering in the hall
- practise good hygiene:
- use your disinfectant wipes to wipe down your touchpoints and any material supplied by U3APP
- keep your own equipment to yourself
- sanitise your hands frequently
- good ventilation assists in minimising airborne transmission risks, so ensure the air-conditioning unit is switch on
- Room 3 at the MKC has a high ceiling and is more difficult to ventilate.
- It is necessary to keep the doors and windows open when there are more than 10 people using the room
- Members need to dress appropriately
When you leave
- leave the building within 5 minutes of your class finishing
- take your own equipment home with you
- in the Hall, leave by the rear door
- wipe the parking permit before signing it back in
Room Capacities, should COVID density restrictions be in place
|Maximum Number of People in the Room|
type of course
|1 per 2 sqm
|1 per 4sqm
singing, music playing OR exercising
Abide by quarantine rules
|COVIDSafe - Providing a safe place for all U3APP Members
Effective as of 1 April 2023