Tutor/Facilitator Michel Camille
Date: on/from Tue 30 May 2023 to end year
Class time: 10:45-12:15
This course aims to:
- Improve French reading and writing skills.
- Improve French conversation.
- Improve French/English comprehension.
- Review and learn French grammar as required.
- Introduce the use of internet sites and podcasts for French listening, pronunciation and online exercises.
Homework via email.
A FACE-TO-FACE meeting may be arranged at 4-week intervals
REQUIREMENTS Completion of beginner’s level French is expected (year11/12). Recommended textbook to be advised.
TUTOR: Michel is a native French speaker who studied Advanced via Alliance Française up to Première Supérieure (Francophone countries).