Tutor/Facilitator Michel Camille
Date: on/from Tue 1 Feb 2022 to end year
Class time: 10:45-12:15
This course aims to:
- Improve French reading and writing skills.
- Improve French conversation.
- Improve French/English comprehension.
- Review and learn French grammar as required.
- Introduce the use of internet sites and podcasts for French listening, pronunciation and online exercises.
Homework via email.
REQUIREMENTS: Completion of beginner’s level (Year 11/12) French is expected.
Recommended textbook to be advised.
TUTOR: Michel is a native French speaker who studied Advanced French at secondary level and completed Alliance Française Première Supérieure.
Enrolments / Bookings
You are not logged in or registered.
You must be a financial member and logged in to enrol in a class.
If you are not a U3APP member and are booking for an event that is open to non-members, then please register below.
Members please login using the Membership Login in the sidebar to the right of the page. Login with your email address and password. If you haven't used the system before, your password is also set to your email address. If you've changed it but forgotten what you changed it to, send an email to email@example.com and we will reset your password for you.