Tutor/Facilitator Michel Camille
Date: on/from Wed 29 Jan 2020 to end year
Class time: 1:15-2:30
This course aims to:
- Improve French reading skills.
- Improve basic French conversation.
- Improve French/English understanding and translation.
- Review and learn more French grammar.
- Use in class audio-visual material to develop and improve French listening skills.
- Use the recommended textbook and its accompanying CDs and other podcasts at home.
REQUIREMENTS: Some French knowledge is required. Completion of beginner’s level French is expected. Recommended textbook to be advised.
TUTOR: Michel is a native French speaker who studied Advanced French at secondary level and completed Alliance Française Première Supérieure.
Michel’s background also includes Information Technology Diploma and being a Member of Project Management Institute.
Enrolments / Bookings
You are not logged in or registered.
You must be a financial member and logged in to enrol in a class.
If you are not a U3APP member and are booking for an event that is open to non-members, then please register below.
Members please login using the Membership Login in the sidebar to the right of the page. Login with your email address and password. If you haven't used the system before, your password is also set to your email address. If you've changed it but forgotten what you changed it to, send an email to [email protected] and we will reset your password for you.