Tutor/Facilitator Michel Camille
Date: on/from Wed 11 Mar 2020 to end year
Class time: 1:15-2:30
This course aims to:
- Improve French reading skills.
- Improve basic French conversation.
- Improve French/English understanding and translation.
- Review and learn more French grammar.
- Use in class audio-visual material to develop and improve French listening skills.
- Use the recommended textbook and its accompanying CDs and other podcasts at home.
REQUIREMENTS: Some French knowledge is required. Completion of beginner’s level French is expected. Recommended textbook to be advised.
TUTOR: Michel is a native French speaker who studied Advanced French at secondary level and completed Alliance Française Première Supérieure.
Michel’s background also includes Information Technology Diploma and being a Member of Project Management Institute.