Tutor/Facilitator Michel Camille
Date: on/from Wed 16 Jun 2021 to end year
Class time: 2:00-3:30
This course aims to:
- Improve French reading skills.
- Improve basic French conversation.
- Improve French/English understanding and translation.
- Review and learn more French grammar.
- Use of audio-visual material and podcasts to assist French listening skills.
- Distribution of some class material via email.
- Use of a recommended textbook and accompanying CDs in class and at home.
REQUIREMENTS: Some French knowledge is required. Completion of beginner’s level French is expected. Recommended textbook to be advised.
TUTOR: Michel is a native French speaker who studied Advanced French at secondary level and completed Alliance Française Première Supérieure.
Michel has an Information Technology Diploma and is a Member of Project Management Institute.