Tutor/Facilitator Dr Judy Hajdu
Date: on/from Sat 16 May 2020 to Sat 16 May 2020
Frequency: Single Event
Class time: 2:30-3:45
Presented by Dr Judy Hajdu
The shores of Lake Como lend themselves to sweeping gardens and magnificent vistas. The clear, velvety water reflects the mountains and greenery. The private estates have created manicured landscapes, but also botanical plantings along narrow terraces. During a warm week in September Dr Judy Hajdu visited several towns and gardens on Lake Como.
The gardens of interest for this seminar will be Balbianello, Villa Carlotta, Villa Monastero, Villa Olm and plantings around Menaggio.
As there are limited numbers, please book in below.
This is an online live seminar, presented as a webinar on Zoom.
If you have not yet used Zoom, you will need to download Zoom onto your device in advance- click here for instructions.
To watch the seminar, logon to the website, click on the Join Your Online Class button , scroll down to “Saturday” where you’ll find “Saturday Seminar 16 May”. At 2:30pm click on that link for a prompt 2:40pm start.
This is a webinar and it works like this:
- You will see and hear the presentation.
- You cannot be seen or heard by anyone.
- You may ask a question by clicking on Q&A on your screen and typing your question. Judy will answer questions at the end of her presentation.
- Please note that, unlike Zoom courses, “raise hand” cannot be recognised in this Zoom format.
- You can adjust what you see on your screen. There is a little double line to the right, which you can slide to the left or right.
- At the top of your screen you may have an option to adjust the size of your screen; if so you’ll find “fit to window” will give you the best view of the slides.
FOR U3A PORT PHILLIP MEMBERS ONLY
Enrolments / Bookings
You are not logged in or registered.
You must be a financial member and logged in to enrol in a class.
If you are not a U3APP member and are booking for an event that is open to non-members, then please register below.
Members please login using the Membership Login in the sidebar to the right of the page. Login with your email address and password. If you haven't used the system before, your password is also set to your email address. If you've changed it but forgotten what you changed it to, send an email to [email protected] and we will reset your password for you.
To enrol in a course, you must be a financial member of U3A Port Phillip.If you are financial and still unable to book, it means bookings have not yet opened.