The Australian Government Office of the eSafety Commissioner is presenting two new webinar topics:
Staying safe on Facebook (October). When used with proper care, Facebook can be an enjoyable source of entertainment and a great way to connect. The 1 hour webinar will cover:
- what you can do on Facebook
- how to take control of privacy settings
- common Facebook scams to watch out for
- how advertising works on Facebook.
Safer online shopping - Christmas edition (November). Become a savvy and safe online shopper while protecting your money and personal information. The 1 hour webinar will cover:
- how to shop and pay for things safely online
- common online shopping scams to look out for
- how to spot a fake online deal
- where to get help.
Plus they are running repeat webinars on their introductory topics: Can you spot a scam? and Safer online shopping and banking (October).
For more information & to make a booking
Visit the Be Connected bookings page to view the dates and times and to register for any of the above sessions.