U3APP forms are available in one or more formats:
- the online format - When you click on it, the form appears on your screen. You complete and submit it online.
- the Word format - When you click on it, it appears as a downloaded Word document, usually at the bottom left of your screen. You complete it in Word and email it as per the instructions on the form
- the PDF format - When you click on it, it displays on your screen. You print it out and complete it on the printed copy and return it as per the instructions on the form
Note that not all forms are available in all formats.
Form to subscribe to U3APP: online
U3APP name tag template: Word
- AGM forms, such as proxy forms and committee nomination forms, are available on the AGM invitation, as they are specific to each AGM
- Course Enrolment forms are made available towards the end of November each year.